Tipping Tip

 



TIPPING TIP

For those of you who are new the cruising, I just wanted to share with you how we tip as I have had a few people to ask me this. We always prepay gratuities when we pay for our trip because if not you still have to pay it before you leave the ship (unless you stand in the long line at Guest Services and have it removed which I feel is unfair to the staff who worked so hard for you). However, in addition to that we always give our room steward $20.00 on the first day and $5 a day each day their after so that we can get good service. We also tip the waiter staff in the main dining room each time we eat and leave the tip on the table with our plates when we leave.

**Also on another note as this happen to someone else, only leave money you plan to tip out on the table in your room or the room steward may think you left it for them. Someone else is another group said they left money on the vanity that was not intended as a tip and left the room and when they returned it was gone. They assumed the cleaning staff had gotten it. I mean don't get me wrong they deserve to be tipped appropriately as they do a lot for us I just wanted to share that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NASSAU, BAHAMAS PORT GUIDE

PORTS TO GET YOUR PASSPORT STAMPED

The Perfect Caribbean Cruise Packing List

What Is Uplift?

Free Cruise Planner